September 01, 2022
Dr. John J Fitzgerald
October 18-21, 2022
San Diego, California
The 6th annual conference of the Public Safety Peer Support Association, Wellness on the Front Line is 3 1/2 days of intensive presentations. One ticket gives peer supporters access to presentations on all days, one lunch ticket and social event.
Conference highlighted speakers:
- Kevin Gilmartin, Ph.D. Author and Motivational Speaker, “Emotional Survival”
- John Ferrone, Esq., Attorney, “Panel Discussion on Strategies and Critical Updates on PTSD Claims: What Public Safety Personnel will need to know when Navigating through the Workers’ Compensation System”.
- Debbie Silveria, Ph. D., The Counseling Team International, “P.T.S.D. and Best Practices”
- Steven Froehlich, Ph.D., Director Behavioral Health Services, “Station 81 Incident”
- Scott Ross, Captain, Los Angeles County Fire Department, "Station 81 Incident"
- Justin Krueger, Sergeant, Long Beach Police Department “The Impact of Long-Term Trauma: An Officer's Perspective”
- Briana Rojas, Psy.D., Chief Psychologist Associate Director, “Correctional Work; the Importance of Empathy and Connection”
- Kris Mohandie, Ph.D., Police and Forensic Psychologist, Lenora Claire Consulting “ High Risk and Threat Issues: What is My Role?”
- …and many more great speakers!