Reduce the appearance of pores, mattify the skin, and normalize oil production with this advanced gel formulation. A unique blend of ingredients helps keep the skin shine-free throughout the day.
How It Works
How to Use
- After cleansing and toning, apply to the entire face in the morning and evening to visibly reduce pore size and minimize excess oil production.
- Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN® broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturizer in the evening.
Our products are scientifically developed and carefully formulated to improve the health and appearance of your unique skin. We understand the importance of formulating with the best combinations of innovative ingredients to provide you with safe, highly effective products that deliver on their promises. All of our products are free of potential irritants like synthetic dyes and fragrances. PCA SKIN does not perform or condone animal testing.
- NEthyl Linoleate and Hexylresorcinol – inhibit the enzyme 5-∂-reductase to reduce oil production and breakouts while also reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract and Oleanolic Acid – reduce sebocyte proliferation and sebum secretion. Use of this blend leads to a visible tightening of pores and reduction in shine.
- Lysophosphatidic Acid (LPA) – works to increase calcium influx into the skin, which aids in the shedding of the nucleus from corneocytes. When this does not occur, it leads to parakeratosis and large pores. LPA stimulates the LPA receptor, which is key to the reduction of pore size.
- Niacinamide – a potent and calming antioxidant that delivers multiple important benefits to the skin. It helps to reduce transepidermal water loss (TEWL) and improve barrier function. This is critical for bright, even skin. Additionally, niacinamide helps to reduce age-related skin yellowing and redness, and create an overall youthful appearance.