A spot treatment serum without hydroquinone to lighten and inhibit hyperpigmentation of all types, including age spots without irritation and allergic reaction.
- Hydroquinone-free formula for those who are unable to tolerate hydroquinone
- Skin lightening formulation promotes a bright, even complexion
- Effective for all types of hyperpigmentation including hormonal, sun-induced and following inflammation or breakouts
How It Works
A spot treatment serum used to lighten existing and prevent future hyperpigmentation caused by hormonal changes, sun exposure or trauma to the skin, such as acne breakouts.
How to Use
After cleansing, spot-treat with a thin layer and allow to penetrate. Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN® broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturizer in the evening.
IngredientsOur products are scientifically developed and carefully formulated to improve the health and appearance of your unique skin. We understand the importance of formulating with the best combinations of innovative ingredients to provide you with safe, highly effective products that deliver on their promises. All of our products are free of potential irritants like synthetic dyes and fragrances. PCA SKIN does not perform or condone animal testing.
- Phenylethyl resorcinol - an antioxidant that promotes an even skin tone.
- Azelaic acid - helps promote a clear complexion and an even skin tone.
- Kojic acid - helps promote an even skin tone.
- Water, Alcohol Denat., Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Kojic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, BHT, Glutathione, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract