Eco Friendly Multipurpose CleanerEssential Shield Multi-Purpose Concentrated Cleaner is a robust product that draws on the penetrating power of Nature’s Sunshine’s ESSENTIAL SHIELD Essential Oil Blend.
- Cleans a variety of surfaces effectively
- Provides a refreshing, invigorating aroma
- Contains no acids, parabens or synthetic fragrances or color
- Is concentrated, so a little goes a long way
How It Works
This proprietary combination of 11 authentic essential oils enriches an effective, safe household cleaner that is tough on dirt and grime while offering a soothing and refreshing aromatic experience.
Our powerful, plant-based formula is devoid of the harsh chemicals and invasive ingredients typically found in traditional cleaning products. It’s acid-free, paraben-free and free of synthetic fragrances, dyes, phosphate and borate.
Active IngredientsWater, decyl glucoside, polyglyceryl-10 caprylate/ caprate, disodium 2-sulfolaurate, pentylene glycol, sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate, cetyl betaine, phenylpropanol, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) peel oil, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove) bud oil, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Cinnamomum zeylanicum bark oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Pinus sylvestris needle oil, Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) peel oil, Citrus limon (Lemon) oil, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) leaf oil.
How to Use
MIXING INSTRUCTIONS—This product is highly concentrated. Use sparingly as indicated: Multi-Purpose Cleaner 2 Tbsp. per 24 fl. oz. of water.
- Bathroom Cleaner - 3 Tbsp. per 24 fl. oz. of water.
- Dish Cleaner - 3 Tbsp. per gallon of water.
- Hard Surface Area (Counter tops, ceramic tile floors, etc.) - 2 Tbsp. per 24 fl. oz. of water.
- Tough Job Cleaner - Apply directly without dilution.
- WARNING: For the above uses, initially apply in a small, inconspicuous area to check for possible discoloration. Use product only as directed as a household cleaner. Keep out of the reach of children. If cleaner gets in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.