Floride-free and sweetened with xylitol. Promotes oral health and makes the mouth less hospitable to microbes. Cleans and polishes teeth with baking soda and silica. Is all-natural and contains no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives.
Nature's Sunshine XyliBrite Toothpaste
Prevents Bacteria & Decay
DiscoverClean and polish your teeth with all-natural Xylitbrite Toothpaste. It's floride-free and sweetened with xylitol.
- Promotes oral health and makes the mouth less hospitable to microbes.
- Cleans and polishes teeth with baking soda and silica.
- Is all-natural and contains no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives.
- Does not promote tooth decay.
- Is fluoride-free and safe to swallow.
How It Works
How It WorksXyliBrite toothpaste features xylitol, a natural sweetener derived from vegetables and fruits. Xylitol gives XyliBrite a sweet taste, and, more importantly, it helps create an oral environment where microbes can’t linger.
Xylitol inhibits the ability of cavity-causing bacteria to adhere to teeth and mouth tissues. The regular use of xylitol helps reduce dental plaque and promotes better oral health. Baking soda and silica powder act as mild abrasives to clean and polish teeth, leaving them smooth and clean. XyliBrite is flavored with natural spearmint, cinnamon and anise, leaving your mouth fresh and minty.
Active IngredientsWater, xylitol, sorbitol (vegetable source), glycerin (vegetable source), silica, hydrated silica (natural mineral), sodium lauroyl sarcosinate (from coconut), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), natural flavors (spearmint, cinnamon and anise essential oils), cocoamidopropyl betaine (foaming agent from coconut), stevia (Stevia rebaudiana), sodium hydroxide (mineral source), cellulose gum, titanium dioxide (natural mineral) and carrageenan (seaweed extract).
How to Use
How to Use
- Apply a small amount to toothbrush and brush for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Rinse mouth and brush as desired.
- Brush with XyliBrite between meals.