Wine Down Overnight
Super Antioxidant Serum
Brand: Farmhouse FreshRecommended For: Dark Circles, Gluten Free, Vegan,
A LARGE GLASS OF ANTIOXIDANTS BEFORE BED. Get ready to wine down! This powerfood serum was developed to deliver...
Available In-Store Only
(Prices are Subject to Change)
A LARGE GLASS OF ANTIOXIDANTS BEFORE BED.
Get ready to wine down! This powerfood serum was developed to deliver such a wealth of vitamins and antioxidants, we just had to prove it. We had it clinically tested, to establish its antioxidant load compared to a leading department store moisturizer.
- Gluten Free
- No Parabens
- No Sulfates
- No Phthalates
How It Works
- Resveratrol contains the potent antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties found in red grapes.
- EGCG is the active polyphenol in Green Tea known for abundant antioxidant content that reduces oxidative stresses to skin and improves its ability to stimulate healthy collagen production.
- Organic Chamomile flower extract has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Bioactive fruit compound clinically proven to reduce the look of pore size up to 61% and provide 24 hours hydration in 1 use, reducing the look of fine lines.
- Organic Gotu Kola is an extract of Centella Asiatica and is known for its antibacterial, anti-psoriatic, and wound-healing properties.
- Opuntia Streptacantha stem extract is derived from opuntia cactus - a hydrating extract rich in antioxidants that help fight free radicals, polysaccharides that create a barrier between skin and the outside world, and a wealth of healthy minerals and vitamins.
- Sodium PCA, a skin-identical ingredient with high natural moisturizing factor (NMF) that can hold several times its weight in water, helping reduce the loss of moisture through evaporation.
Wine Down is a dream! Showing 5.8 times more antioxidant capacity – that’s 5.8 times the hero worker bees that help reduce environmental and oxidative stresses to your skin, so healthy cells can thrive.
When used at night, Wine Down’s ingredients go to work as you sleep. Look bright eyed and bushy tailed after just 2 hours with a compound created from vegetables and unripened fruit that makes pores look visibly smaller and hydrates so quickly, the appearance of fine lines is reduced. We also added a clinically tested peptide that makes under eye circles look lightened, and making you look well-rested!
Our FHF team puts Wine Down at the top of our list of favorite products because so many of us are able to wear less makeup now. InStyle Magazine selected Wine Down as one of the best products for serious skin repair.
Wine Down contains resveratrol, extracted from Texas winery grapes, ECGC (the active polyphenol in green tea known for abundant antioxidant content), organic gotu kola and chamomile flower extracts, and a host of anti-irritants and antibacterials to promote healing and soothing as you sleep.
How to Use
Use morning and night on cleansed skin. Place small dots around your face, neck, and eye area, and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed. For dry skin, follow with your favorite moisturizer.
If using in the daytime, always apply an SPF, as the Resveratrol in Wine Down is negatively affected by sunlight.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Certified Organic, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Isopentyl Laurate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Extract, Dimethicone, Gamma Polyglutamic Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract Powder, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer , Sodium Lactate, Propyl Gallate, Gallyl Glucoside, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract Certified Organic, Centella Asiatica Extract Certified Organic, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract Certified Organic, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Vine Extract, Opuntia Streptacantha Stem Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Sodium PCA, Butylene Glycol, Water/Eau, Sodium Phytate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Parfum*. *Natural fragrance derived from 100% natural sources.