Unsatisfied w/ Life
For temporary relief of dissatisfaction because one’s mission in life is not found.
A remedy for people who feel they want to do something worthwhile with their lives but don't know which direction to go. They tend to drift from one thing to another without finding a true path. They become frustrated and downcast as a result.
We can compare the Wild Oat state with that of Scleranthus. In the latter the goal itself isn't in doubt, but we need to decide how to get there. For example, you might know that marriage is for you. But which partner to choose? - that would be a Scleranthus problem, one of choosing between a limited number of options.
In a Wild Oat state the goal itself is less defined. For example, you know you want a fulfilling life. But does that mean getting married or staying single? Finding a career? Changing religion? It's much more difficult in a Wild Oat state to define the options as our goal is not clear.
When we are in this state of frustrated and vague ambition, Wild Oat helps us find our true path. It puts us back in touch with our sense of purpose so that the way ahead seems clearer.
How It Works
Homeopathy uses similar principals from the basis of conventional allergy treatment, where the allergic substance is given in a small dose, and in vaccines where an impotent form of the virus is given to bolster the immune system against that particular virus.
Homeopathic remedies (also called homeopathics) are a system of medicine based on three principles:
- Like cures Like: For example, if the symptoms of your cold are similar to poisoning by mercury, then mercury would be your homeopathic remedy.
- Minimal Dose: The remedy is taken in an extremely dilute form; normally one part of the remedy to around 1,000,000,000,000 parts of water.
- Single Remedy: No matter how many symptoms are experienced, only one remedy is taken, and that remedy will be aimed at all those symptoms.
Homeopathy has become one of the most widely used systems of medicine in the world. This success is fueled by several factors:
- Homeopathy is extremely effective. When the correct remedy is taken, results can be rapid, complete and permanent.
- Homeopathy is completely safe. Even babies and pregnant women can use Homeopathy without the danger of side effects. Homeopathic remedies can also be taken alongside other medication without producing unwanted side effects.
- Homeopathy is natural. Homeopathic remedies are normally based on natural ingredients.
- Homeopathy works in harmony with your immune system, unlike some conventional medicines which suppress the immune system. (For example, cough medicines suppress the cough reflex, which is your body's attempt to clear the lungs)
- Homeopathic remedies are not addictive - once relief is felt, you should stop taking them. If no relief is felt, you are probably taking the wrong homeopathic remedy.
Homeopathy is holistic. It treats all the symptoms as one, which in practical terms means that it addresses the cause, not the symptoms. This often means that symptoms tackled with Homeopathy do not reoccur.
How to Use
10-15 drops 3x per day
GMO Free - Cruelty Free - Gluten Free - Dairy Free - Soy Free
Wild Oat 6x, 30c, 200c