Hello, queen Whoopie® ! One of our top-selling scents has now morphed into her very own lip polish! We've whipped this baby up with Georgia cane and confectioners sugar to satisfy any sweet tooth.
How It Works
Tip: Upon polishing, follow-up with Whoopie® Lip Balm.
- Shea Butter is an excellent skin conditioning agent – it fights the look of wrinkles through deep penetration of vitamins A & E, helping improve skin elasticity and aiding skin in retaining its own moisture.
- Sunflower seed oil is rich in essential fatty acids Omega-6 and Omega-9, softening and soothing dry, chapped lips.
- U.S.-grown cane sugar exfoliates and reveals next layer of skin, while hydrating.
How to Use
- Apply a small amount of Lip Polish to lips and gently massage.
- Remove with a damp cloth.
- Follow with your favorite lip moisturizer.
- Gentle enough to use daily.
Sucrose (Sugar), Glycerin, Sorbitol, Water/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Polysorbate 80, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Tribehenin, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.