Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant. It helps quench free radicals that form as byproducts of metabolic activity and as a result of exposure to damaging environmental chemicals.
DiscoverVitamin E supports circulation and protects against free radicals.
- Protects against free radicals.
- Supports circulatory and glandular health.
- Maintains already normal-range blood viscosity.
- Helps maintain already-normal-range cholesterol levels.
- Provides 67mg vitamin E per softgel.
How It Works
How It WorksVitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant. It helps quench free radicals that form as byproducts of metabolic activity and as a result of exposure to damaging environmental chemicals. Vitamin E helps in the production of certain enzymes that are needed to maintain overall health, prevent premature aging and keep tissue supple.
This vitamin helps to maintain the fluidity of the blood and is necessary for maintenance of the skeletal, cardiac and smooth muscle membranes. It helps maintain and increase the storage of vitamin A and iron in the body.
Active Ingredients67mg Vitamin E (447% of Daily Value) per capsule and cold-pressed soybean oil.
How to Use
How to Use
- Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.