- Supports the elimination of heavy metals
- Supports healthy intestinal permeability
- Helps purify the gut and balance beneficial bacteria
- Provides sustained energy and optimizes nutrient absorption
- Supports a balanced glucose response
How It Works
If you live, breathe, eat or drink in our modern world, then you’re exposing yourself to pollutants and toxins on a daily basis. But with UltraBiome DTX, you can still live a healthy, thriving life!
We know what you’re up against, so we’ve searched the world for herbal ingredients of the highest quality to naturally ease your body’s burden. Take the red beet root and broccoli flowers in this formula. Harvested from the verdant fields of Hungary, both are organically grown and non-GMO to give you all their natural goodness with nothing you don’t want or need. And both powerfully support your body’s natural detoxification processes.
Patent-pending UltraBiome DTX offers a safe, natural way to help your body detox. Psyllium has over 5,000 years of historical use as part of Ayurvedic traditions. In India, it is used as a natural, cooling and gentle colon cleanser to support healthy elimination. Beta vulgaris, or beetroot, is an edible taproot that originated in the Middle East. Red beet root is a rich source of nutrients, antioxidants and nitrates that support cardiovascular health, liver function, and nitric oxide levels. Ancient Egyptians cultivated chicory, a blue-flowered perennial, and the French have roasted, ground and mixed it with coffee since the 19th century.
Traditionally used as a tea to support the liver, chicory root supports the proliferation of beneficial bacteria. Sodium copper chlorophyllin is a water-soluble salt that has been used orally as an internal deodorant for over 50 years. A powerful antioxidant, it also supports the body’s natural detox pathways. Our proprietary phytonutrient blend adds superior free-radical protection to reduce oxidative damage to the gut.
Active IngredientsPsyllium Hulls (Plantago ovata), Inulin (from Cichorium intybus), L-Glutamine. Proprietary Blend: Apple Fruit Fiber, Flax Seed (Linum usitatissimum), Acacia Gum, Guar Gum, Broccoli Flowers (Brassica oleracea var. italica), Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin, Apple Fruit Extract (Malus pumila), Green Tea Leaf Extract (Camellia sinensis), Cabbage Leaf (Brassica oleracea var. capitata), Carrot Root (Daucus carota), Red Beet Root (Beta vulgaris), Rosemary Leaf (Rosmarinus officinalis), Tomato Fruit (Solanum lycopersicum), Turmeric Rhizome (Curcuma longa), Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera), Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europaea). Other Ingredients: Natural flavors (orange, lemon, lime, mandarin, tangerine and vanilla), citric acid, silicon dioxide, stevia leaf extract (Stevia rebaudiana).
How to Use
- Mix the contents of one stick pack in 9 oz. water and shake or stir vigorously then drink immediately.
- For heavy metal detox and cleansing, take one serving twice daily between breakfast/lunch and lunch/dinner.
- For ongoing maintenance of gut health, detoxification and microbiome support, take one serving daily between meals.
- CAUTION: Take this product as recommended with plenty of liquid. Avoid use if you have ever had esophageal narrowing or swallowing difficulties. May cause allergic reaction in persons sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium. Absorption of certain medications may be affected by ingestion of psyllium. Wait at least two hours after taking medication before using this product and/or consult your physician. Women who are or who may be pregnant or nursing should consult a qualified healthcare professional before beginning use of this or any detox product. Individuals taking medications or with pre-existing medical conditions should consult a healthcare professional before use of this or any detox product.