This intensely hydrating daily moisturizer combines the richness of botanical milks with a clinical peptide to help erase the appearance of lines as it deeply moisturizes skin.
9 FACE PRIMERS THAT MAKEUP ARTISTS SWEAR BY. - Self Magazine online interview with Brett Freedman, Makeup Artist to the stars
Our top-selling moisturizer is intensely hydrating and combines the richness of botanical milks with a clinical peptide to help erase the appearance of lines as it deeply moisturizes skin.
How It Works
This moisturizer is perfect for stars! Creamy and hydrating, with a shine-free finish for normal to dry skin. Celebrity makeup artist, Brett Freedman used Three Milk Moisturizer to add extra glow to actresses Camilla Belle’s and Jodie Foster’s complexions before their big events (check out the inset images).
This is truly a wonder milk that makes both a daily and long-term difference. Three botanical milks help calm skin; coconut milk, with its high fat content is moisturizing and soothing, milk thistle contains silymarin, a powerhouse antioxidant that helps relieve dry skin itching, and milk vetch, a plant extract that purifies skin.
It does not contain SPF, so be sure to apply SPF before going into the sun.
- Advanced Peptides - Consumer reviews have shown that within weeks our advanced peptide reduced the visible appearance of deep wrinkle surface area, bringing a refreshingly youthful new look.
- Coconut Milk comes from the flesh of the coconut, and its high fat content provides moisturizing and soothing properties to skin as well as a wide range of vitamins.
- Milk Thistle contains Silymarin, a powerhouse antioxidant that helps relieve dry skin itching and reduces the appearance of age spots.
- Milk Vetch is a plant extract purifies skin.
How to Use
- Use morning and night on cleansed skin.
- Place small dots around your face, neck, and eye area, and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.