- Apply to muscles after yoga or pilates for a relaxing cool-down
- Dilute with Nature’s Sunshine Carrier Oil in an NSP roll-on bottle or for convenient, targeted application whenever needed. Perfect for gym bags!
- Mix with Nature’s Sunshine Golden Salve for a cooling, soothing balm
- Classic Tei-Fu formula, now in a larger size!
How It Works
Essential oils can help alter our physical, mental and emotional well-being by triggering and strengthening our bodies’ own natural processes. They are made up of tiny molecules that can deliver healing properties to the systems that control our physiological state.
Essential oils are basically plant extracts, made by steaming or pressing various parts of a plant (flowers, bark, leaves or fruit) to capture the compounds that produce fragrance. It can take several pounds of a plant to produce a single bottle of essential oil. In addition to creating scent, essential oils perform other functions in plants, too.
Aromatherapy is the practice of using essential oils for therapeutic benefit. Aromatherapy has been used for centuries. When inhaled, the scent molecules in essential oils travel from the olfactory nerves directly to the brain and especially impact the amygdala, the emotional center of the brain. Essential oils can also be absorbed by the skin.
The applications of essential oils are diverse. Widely used in cosmetics and perfumes, they also have medicinal applications due to their therapeutic properties as well as agro-alimentary uses because of their antimicrobial and antioxidant effects.
Active IngredientsOur essential oils are uniquely backed by the SureSource Guarantee: a practice that absolutely verifies essential oil authenticity back to cultivation, harvest and original distillation. We do all this so you can be completely confident that every drop of oil will work exactly as nature intended. Nothing has been added, altered or taken away. This commitment to quality and authenticity is our promise. When it comes to your health we never compromise, and neither should you.
100% pure essential oils of Menthol, Cinnamomum camphora (Camphor), Gaultheria procumbens (Wintergreen) leaf and bark, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) leaf, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower, Syzygium aromaticum (Clove) flowering bud and leaf in a base of Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) oil.
How to Use
- Essential oils may be used aromatically or topically in a variety of ways including diffusers, massage, compresses, baths, scrubs, lotions and sprays.
- Essential oils should be diluted with Nature’s Sunshine Massage Oil or Carrier Oil before applying topically.