Formulated with FHF-grown red leaf lettuce varieties that are exceptionally high in antioxidants, phytonutrients and vitamins K & A, combined with triple hydroxy acids – alpha, beta, & polyhydroxy – that visibly renew skin.
Instantly clarified complexion is yours! This lightweight, alcohol-free clarifying cucumber water toner reduces excess oils and delivers a shine-free, balanced finish.
How It Works
You’ll feel smoothed and toned from pro vitamin B5, allantoin and sodium hyaluronate – all powerful ingredients working in tandem to bring a hydrated, healthy, revitalized complexion. Even more – spritz throughout the day, and this tonic provides instant refreshment.
- Cucumber water is rich in vitamin C and caffeic acid, an antioxidant that helps improve skin texture.
- FHF-grown phytolettuce varietal extract is a select blend of nutritionally powerful red leaf lettuce varietals, much higher in vitamin K and A than green varieties.
- Triple hydroxy acids help condition and improve the appearance of skin. AHA (from lactic and glycolic acids), BHA (from salicin within Willow Bark Extract) and PHA (from gluconolactone) together provide gentle brightening and clarifying effects on skin.
- Panthenol is a humectant that helps attract and retain moisture in skin, improving its protective barrier.
- Allantoin, an extract from comfrey root, and green tea extract with its potent antioxidants, both provide skin soothing effects.
- Sodium hyaluronate - the salt form of skin-identical hyaluronic acid - can help boost skin’s moisture content and prevent moisture loss.
- Witch hazel is used for its high antioxidant and tannin content which provides an astringent and tightening feel on skin.
How to Use
- After cleansing, apply mist evenly to face and neck, or spritz onto a cotton pad and smooth evenly over skin.
- Do not rinse.
- Continue with the rest of your morning or evening skincare routine.
- For midday replenishment, spritz as often as you'd like.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.