Active papaya enzymes are blended with vitamin E and honey to soothe and hydrate the skin
Antioxidants from the extract of green tea keeps the skin healthy and protected
Results-oriented and suitable for all skin types and conditions
How It Works
An at-home enzyme mask with papaya, honey and fruit extracts that calms and exfoliates the skin, leaving a glowing complexion. Active papaya enzymes gently exfoliate while green tea, vitamin E and honey act as moisturizing antioxidants to help keep the skin soft and hydrated. This results-oriented mask is appropriate for all skin types and conditions.
- Papaya Fruit Enzyme – a natural gentle exfoliant and effective in skin purifying
- Lemon Fruit, Sugarcane, Orange Fruit and Apple Fruit Extracts – sources of naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids (AHA)
- Green Tea Extract – an antioxidant containing beneficial vitamins, minerals and oils
- Vitamin E – an antioxidant and emollient
- Honey – naturally draws moisture to the skin
How to Use
Apply a thin, even layer over entire face. Leave on two to five minutes, depending on sensitivity. If uncomfortable, remove immediately. Remove mask with warm water and gentle circular motions. Pat dry and follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN® moisturizer in the evening and PCA SKIN sun protection product the following day. Use no more than once a week.