DiscoverAs an all-natural vegetable substance, psyllium’s purely mechanical action to promote colon health and provide pure bulk fiber in the diet is exceptional.
- Psyllium relieves constipation.
- It may help treat diarrhea.
- It can lower blood sugar levels.
- It may boost satiety and aid weight loss.
- It can lower cholesterol levels.
- It seems to be good for the heart.
- It has prebiotic effects.
How It Works
How It WorksPsyllium seeds are small and dull-colored, covered with a thin, white hull. They contain 10–30% mucilage. When placed in water, their outer walls swell to form a layer of mucilage around the seed. This mucilage may serve as a lubricant and help to cleanse the areas through which it passes.
As an all-natural vegetable substance, psyllium’s purely mechanical action to promote colon health and provide pure bulk fiber in the diet is exceptional. Nature’s Sunshine offers the seeds in encapsulated form.
How to Use
How to Use
Take 2 capsules with at least 8 oz. water with a meal twice daily.
NOTE: May cause allergic reaction in persons sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.