Age Prevention, Blemish-Prone Skin, Discoloration, Excess Oil, Oily Skin,
This powerful exfoliant uses three methods of exfoliation for dramatically smoother and softer skin while absorbing excess oil and impurities.
- Physical, enzymatic and cellular exfoliation with an advanced combination of ingredients
- Minimizes the appearance of pores by absorbing excess oil stuck in the pores
- Purifies the skin and sweeps away any dead skin cell build up, or excess dirt and debris
How It Works
This at-home exfoliant uses an advanced blend of ingredients for powerful exfoliation: rice powder and pumice for physical exfoliation; mandelic acid for cellular exfoliation; and papaya fruit enzyme for enzymatic exfoliation.
How to Use
After cleansing, apply and work in gentle circular motions over the face. Rinse, pat dry and follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN toner, treatment serums and broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturizer in the evening. Use morning or evening one to three times per week, based on skin type and condition.
Formulated with beautiful skin in mind Our products are scientifically developed and carefully formulated to improve the health and appearance of your unique skin. We understand the importance of formulating with the best combinations of innovative ingredients to provide you with safe, highly effective products that deliver on their promises. All of our products are free of potential irritants like synthetic dyes and fragrances. PCA SKIN does not perform or condone animal testing.
- Mandelic acid – provides cellular exfoliation that leaves the skin bright
- Papain – from papaya fruit, this enzyme is widely used for its gentle exfoliating properties
- Rice powder and pumice – physical exfoliants that slough away surface build up
- Kaolin and bentonite – absorbent clays that help to draw impurities from the skin and clear pores
- Bisabolol – a component of chamomile that provides potent calming and MMPi properties to improve and maintain skin