How It Works
This industry-leading, hydroquinone-free formula is powered by the proprietary SynerPro Complex, which uses multiple modes of action to effectively target stubborn forms of UV and hormonally induced hyperpigmentation, such as photodamage and melasma. The result is skin that appears more even and bright with continued use.
Delivers a visibly dramatic reduction in the appearance of stubborn hyperpigmentation
Improvements in hyperpigmentation seen in as early as 4 weeks
Helps fade the size and intensity of dark spots while helping protect against the appearance of new dark spots
Effective against UV and hormonally induced hyperpigmentation, such as photodamage and melasma
Effective for all Fitzpatrick phototypes and skin types
Before & After
- SynerPro Complex - a proprietary technology that contains efficacious levels of melanogenesis inhibitors to deliver a dramatic reduction in the appearance of stubborn hyperpigmentation. This synergistic blend of ingredients helps fade current discoloration while protecting against the appearance of new dark spots for brighter, more even-looking skin.
- Hexylresorcinol - a phenolic lipid that modulates the melanogenesis pathway via tyrosinase and peroxidase inhibition; stimulation of the antioxidant glutathione, as well as the reduced transfer of melanosomes from the melanocytes to the keratinocytes.
- Purified Licorice Root Extract - a highly purified form of licorice containing 95% glabridin, which is responsible for inhibiting hyperpigmentation. It reduces tyrosinase expression, tyrosinase activity, and melanocyte proliferation and migration while inhibiting melanin synthesis in melanocytes. It also inhibits an enzyme released after UV exposure or during inflammation to decrease tyrosinase expression and melanosome transfer.
- Tranexamic Acid - a synthetic derivative of the amino acid lysine that helps inhibit melanin synthesis through plasminogen/plasmin pathways.
- 4-Butylresorcinol - a potent inhibitor of tyrosinase and peroxidase that leads to a reduction in melanin production.
Full ingredient list: Water, Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Lactic Acid, Gluconolactone, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Tranexamic Acid, Bisabolol, Hexylresorcinol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Propyl Gallate, Pentylene Glycol, 4-Butylresorcinol, Glabridin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water.
How to Use
- After cleansing and toning, smooth onto the face, neck, and décolleté or affected areas.
- Use twice daily for maximum benefits.
- Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN® treatment serums, and broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturizer in the evening.