Dermatologist-tested, age-old peat mud, flush with organic bionutrients which developed over thousands of years from plants and minerals, rapidly relieves and instantly soothes skin irritations. Plus, Kaolin clay helps balance oils and pull impurities away, making pores look smaller.
Available In-Store Only
(Prices are Subject to Change)
Irritated skin? Take a deep drink of vital nutrients with this calming peat vegetative mask, featured in Dr. Oz The Good Life magazine to "Calm Bah-Humbug Skin".
- Gluten Free
How It Works
Dermatologist-tested, age-old peat mud, flush with organic bio-nutrients which developed over thousands of years from plants and minerals, rapidly relieves and instantly soothes skin irritations. Kaolin clay helps balance oils and pull impurities away, making pores look smaller.
You'll love the cool, moist afterfeel! Beneficial fatty acids from safflower oil help protect skin's barrier function, while Panthenol pulls in and locks in hydration. A host of antioxidants and anti-irritants are included, like locally grown cold-pressed organic cucumber extract and skin-soothing Allantoin.
- Peat vegetative mud contains organic mineral matter proven to quickly calm and reduce itching and irritations.
- Allantoin, an extract from Comfrey Root, provides anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cucumber extract contains vitamin C and caffeic acid, an antioxidant that helps improve skin texture.
- Panthenol is a humectant that helps attract and retain moisture in skin, improving its protective barrier.
- Safflower oil has a high NMF and contains linolenic acid, which helps improve skin's barrier function.
- Kaolin clay removes impurities from skin, helps balance oils, and unclogs pores making them look small.
How to Use
Apply mask to cleansed skin with fingertips. Allow mask to dry, and rinse with warm water. This mask is gentle enough to use daily.
GMO FreeCruelty FreeGluten FreeVegan
Water/Eau, Silt, Bentonite, Kaolin, Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) Fruit Extract Certified Organic, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Panthenol, Glyceryl Oleate Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose , Phoenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Allantoin, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.