Pajama Paste is a natural, fresh-blended pot of active yogurt, cooling bentonite clay, wild honey and oats that instantly soothes, softens and refines the look of skin.
And this one will be sure to please! This active yogurt mask is a Skin Tightener – Super Hydrator – Redness Reducer – it just won't do dishes! Pajama Paste is a natural, fresh-blended pot of active yogurt, cooling bentonite clay, wild honey and oats that instantly soothes, softens and refines the look of skin.
"THIS MASK DOES WHAT OTHERS ONLY PROMISE TO DO." - Tampa Tribune Beauty Board Review. Rating: A
How It Works
Pajama Paste is recommended for all skin types EXCEPT those with sensitive skin as the tingling and heat may feel enhanced. We LOVE it after using One Fine Day Flawless Face Polish!
- Bentonite clay has a very high absorption capacity that pulls impurities, toxins, and excess sebaceous oils from the skin’s surface - purifying and detoxifying.
- Yogurt’s active acidolphilus cultures go to work, smoothing and softening skin. The lactic acid is a highly moisturizing AHA (alpha hydroxy acid), which penetrates the skin’s barrier and stimulates dead cells to shed.
- Honey is a natural humectant, which helps skin absorb and retain moisture to soften outer layer improving elasticity.
How to Use
- Apply a thin layer, let dry, and rinse with cool water.
- This is an active mask. You will feel it tingle and your face will temporarily flush with color as it oxygenates.
- Test on a small area first.
Water/Eau, Bentonite, Yogurt, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Honey/Miel, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Saccharomyces Ferment, Decyl Glucoside, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum, Eugenia Caryophyllus, Cyclotene, Bulnesia Sarmienti, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Myristica Fragrans, Citrus Sinensis, Vanillin, Cananga Odorata, Ricinus Communis, Zingiber Officinale, Phenylacetic Acid, Phenylethyl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, 1,2- Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.