Sea Calcium is most noted for its integral role in promoting bone density and health.
- Supports the structural system.
- Provides a good source of naturally occurring, plant-sourced calcium.
- May help the body offset acidity.
- Contains prebiotic fibers shown to help increase the absorption of minerals.
- Offers a calcium-rich option to vegetarians.
- Provides 100 mg calcium and 50 mg magnesium per capsule.
How It Works
Nature’s Sea Calcium has a large surface area and a porous structure, which may increase its bioavailability. This formula contains a proprietary blend of short-chain fructo-oligosaccharides, which, when converted to short-chain fatty acids by beneficial flora in the body, have been shown to improve calcium absorption. This product offers buffering capacity and may help in maintaining normal pH levels. Magnesium aids in the absorption and utilization of calcium in the body.
How to Use
- Take 1 capsule with a meal three to four times daily.