- Energizes the body during physical activity.
- Supports metabolism.
- Invigorates blood circulation by improving the flow of internal energy, or chi.
- May help reduce the body’s desire to eat (according to Traditional Chinese Medicine).
- Stimulates the immune, glandular and circulatory systems.
How It Works
The 15 herbs in Nature’s Chi work harmoniously to support metabolic functions, boost the immune response and help reduce the body’s desire to eat. The body is then ready to receive a boost of energy from energizing herbs in the formula. Eleuthero root and ginseng root are a powerful energy-boosting combination. Ginseng root and astragalus root improve the flow of internal energy, or chi. Tang-kei root and ho shou wu root invigorate blood circulation.
How to Use
- Take 1–2 capsules twice daily between meals.
Eleuthero root, cinnamon twig, peony root without bark, forsythia fruit, gardenia fruit, ginseng root, hoelen sclerotium, mint leaves, schizonepeta flower, scute root, siler root, tang-kuei root, ho shou wu root, astragalus root and licorice root.