0.5% Retinol / Evens Skin Tone
The ultimate pure retinol nighttime treatment for those with discoloration.
- A powerful nightly treatment that creates an even, bright and radiant complexion
- Pure retinol, resveratrol and niacinamide promote a healthy glow while improving discoloration
- Potent, stable ingredients in a patented Omnisome delivery system to carry ingredients deeper into the skin for superior results
How It Works
Specifically formulated for discoloration, this advanced pure nighttime retinol treatment features a delivery system often used in pharmaceuticals, yet entirely new to skincare.
The patented Omnisome delivery system stabilizes and carries a unique blend of ingredients deeper into the skin for superior results.
This innovative formula reduces signs of discoloration, brightens and smoothes. Visible results have been seen in as little as four weeks.
How to Use
In the evening only, apply a pea-sized amount after cleansing. Use twice per week, gradually increasing application frequency to every other night, and then advancing to each evening or as tolerated. Follow with the appropriate moisturizer. Note: It is important to wear a broad spectrum SPF during the day when using this product at night, since retinol is sun sensitizing.
Our products are scientifically developed and carefully formulated to improve the health and appearance of your unique skin. We understand the importance of formulating with the best combinations of innovative ingredients to provide you with safe, highly effective products that deliver on their promises. All of our products are free of potential irritants like synthetic dyes and fragrances. PCA SKIN does not perform or condone animal testing.
- Retinol (vitamin A) – vitamin A helps promote a clear complexion and an even skin tone.
- Niacinamide – a potent, calming antioxidant reduces water loss, reduces excess oil production and improves uneven skin tone.
- Resveratrol – a strong antioxidant that encourages a bright, even skin tone.
- Hexylresorcinol – promotes an even skin tone and reduces inflammation that can lead to discoloration.