Green Tea Extract
Brand: Nature's Sunshine
Ideal For: Fat Reduction, Low Energy,
Why You'll Love This
- Provides antioxidant properties that benefit immune and circulatory health.
- Helps maintain already normal blood flow.
- Supports cholesterol levels already within the normal range.
- Supports healthy kidney function.
- May help protect the digestive and respiratory systems.
How It Works
Green tea contains catechins—a type of polyphenol with powerful antioxidants that neutralize free radicals. Green tea also provides antimicrobial immune system support, helps support the vascular blood-clotting function and helps maintain cholesterol levels already within the normal range. It also appears to support healthy kidney function.
How to Use
Take 1 capsule three times daily with a meal. Three capsules equals 10 cups of liquid green tea. Not recommended for children under 6 or pregnant/nursing women.
GMO Free - Cruelty Free - Gluten Free - Dairy Free - Soy Free
Green tea leaf extract—decaffeinated (80% polyphenols, 60% catechins, 30% EGCG).