DiscoverPure, potent antioxidants protect the body, while green tea’s other phytonutrients nourish and strengthen the circulatory, urinary and immune health.
- Provides antioxidant properties that benefit immune and circulatory health.
- Helps maintain already normal blood flow.
- Supports cholesterol levels already within the normal range.
- Supports healthy kidney function.
- May help protect the digestive and respiratory systems.
How It Works
How It WorksGreen tea contains catechins—a type of polyphenol with powerful antioxidants that neutralize free radicals.
Green tea also provides antimicrobial immune system support, helps support the vascular blood-clotting function and helps maintain cholesterol levels already within the normal range. It also appears to support healthy kidney function.
Active IngredientsGreen tea leaf extract—decaffeinated (80% polyphenols, 60% catechins, 30% EGCG).
How to Use
How to UseDirections
Take 1 capsule with a meal. Three capsules equals 10 cups of liquid green tea. Not recommended for children under 6 or pregnant/nursing women.