This women's formula provides nutritional support during menopause as it supports the female reproductive system.
- Supports the female reproductive system.
- Aids in glandular system functions.
- Provides nutritional support for menopausal women.
How It Works
- Red raspberry leaves nutritionally support the entire female reproductive system.
- Dong quai root benefits the circulatory, nervous and immune systems. It is also known to aid muscle, joint and skin elements of the structural system.
- Ginger root contains highly assimilable trace minerals. Licorice root feeds the adrenal glands and helps produce a synergistic effect with all of the other herbs in the formula.
- Black cohosh root is used by many women during and after menopause and is known to aid the structural and muscular systems.
- Blessed thistle has been acclaimed by herbalists as important for female reproductive organs. Marshmallow root contains asparagine, which is beneficial to the urinary system.
- Marshmallow is also used for the digestive, respiratory and circulatory systems.
- Queen of the Meadow herb has been traditionally used for the urinary system as it functions to help keep body fluids balanced.
How to Use
Take 2 capsules with a meal three times daily.
Red raspberry leaves, dong quai root, ginger rhizome, licorice root, black cohosh root, blessed thistle aerial parts, marshmallow root and queen of the meadow leaves