Get glowing! This powerful multipurpose serum is enhanced with a time-release brightening peptide. It is working around the clock, releasing 24-hours brightening peptidal waves™ for a more radiant, more even skin tone.
Now even more fabulous! We enhanced this already customer-favorite by adding a time-release brightening peptide. Get glowing! This powerful multipurpose serum is enhanced with a time-release brightening peptide. It is working around the clock, releasing 24-hours brightening peptidal waves™ for a more radiant, more even skin tone.
How It Works
Start knocking those spots off! This gentle formula also includes a host of calming ingredients with anti-inflammatory properties to soothe skin and signs of irritation, including a full alphabet of Hall of Fame vitamins E, A, B and C.
So lightweight and fast-absorbing, you can use Spotted Leaving® day and night under any moisturizer. Its shine-free, silky texture is also perfect for oily or combination skin.
Spotted Leaving® was developed to help visibly reduce the look of sun and age spots, but does not remove scars from acne.
Selected Top 25 Anti-Aging Products for Spring by Town & Country magazine.
*Clinical study In Vitro and In Vivo, women ages 18-52 over 8 weeks.
- Oat Beta Glucan is a polysaccharide with properties that reduce redness and other signs of sensitive skin.
- Advanced-Peptide: Clinical testing In Vivo and In Vitro revealed effective reduction in the appearance of spots and blotches. 70% of volunteers showed more effective results than with leading prescription whiteners over 8 weeks.
Organic Gotu Kola is an extract of Centella Asiatica and is known for its skin cleansing and caring properties.
Grapefruit flower natural extract is known for its tonic and astringent properties on skin -- resulting in a refined, less porous appearance.
Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate is a stable form of vitamin C that has an affinity for skin and reduces the look of wrinkle depth.
Vitamins A, E, & B provide multiple benefits including improved hydration, and reduced itching due to dry skin.
How to Use
- Use morning and night on cleansed skin.
- Place small dots around your face, neck, and eye area, and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed.
- For dry skin, follow with your favorite moisturizer.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.