Consider your sun shade: Elevated. This mattifying sunscreen is not like your other SPFs -- it treats your complexion to a cocktail of skin-loving & youth-defending antioxidants, including vitamins C, E & B3 (niacinamide) to help visibly improve skin tone, pores, fine lines and wrinkles. Smoothing hydration from hyaluronic acid makes this loved by all skin types.
How It Works
Elevated Shade® is softly scented with an all-natural rosemary & spearmint scent that's refreshingly light. Protect your beautiful self from all those rays, while nourishing your gorgeous complexion!
- Zinc Oxide is a natural mineral sunscreen that protects you from the sun by sitting on top of skin and physically helping block harmful rays.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is a water soluble sodium salt form of hyaluronic acid with the unique ability to retain water, giving you a smoother, younger-looking complexion.
- Sodium PCA is a skin-identical ingredient with high natural moisturizing factor (NMF) that can hold several times its weight in water, helping reduce the loss of moisture through evaporation.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) has anti-inflammatory properties that help make redness and acne less visible.
- Allantoin is an extract from comfrey root that contains potent antioxidants, providing skin calming effects.
- Quercetin has skin-soothing and anti-inflammatory properties due to its antioxidant and flavonoid content, helping bring a restored look to skin.
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate) is a stable, water-soluble form of vitamin C that functions as an antioxidant and is potentially effective for brightening the look of an uneven skin tone.
How to Use
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m. - 2p.m.
• Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.