DiscoverIncreasing your DHA intake can help balance the excess of inflammatory omega-6 fats that is typical of Western diets rich in soybean and corn oil.
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) supports brain and eye health. It also supports healthy blood lipid profiles.
- Supports and protects the nervous system.
- Helps maintain blood lipid levels already within the normal range.
- Is specially designed to support brain and eye health.
- Provides circulatory system support.
How It Works
How It WorksDocosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is a fatty acid that is absorbed into the fatty perimeter of cells. There it exerts its biochemical properties.
DHA is highly concentrated in the brain and retinal neural tissues. It is required for brain development and important in maintaining and protecting the neural tissues.
NSP DHA can benefit ocular health by supporting and protecting retinal cells.
Active Ingredients250 mg docosahexaenoic acid, 50 mg eicosapentaenoic acid and natural lemon oil.
How to Use
How to Use
- Take 1 softgel with a meal three times daily.