Blackheads, Blemish-Prone Skin, Clogged Pores, Combination Skin, Enlarged Pores, Oily Skin,
This at-home charcoal mask minimizes the appearance of pores while absorbing excess dirt, oil and debris trapped deep in the pores.
- Japanese white charcoal and clay absorb excess dirt, oil and debris
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Deeply detoxifies pores and helps support a clear complexion
How It Works
Blending Japanese white charcoal with clay and the naturally-occurring mineral magnesium aluminum silicate, absorb excess dirt, oil and debris trapped in the pores. The result is smooth, clear skin and pores that look smaller.
How to Use
Apply a thin, even layer over entire face (neck and chest also recommended). Leave on until dry. The mask will become light gray when completely dry. Remove mask with warm water and gentle circular motions. Pat dry and follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN® moisturizer in the morning or evening. Use once a week or as needed.
- Japanese white charcoal – contains a variety of minerals and works to absorb oil and impurities from the skin. Its structure of very small pores allows it to be highly efficient at skin detoxification.
- Kaolin – a type of clay that absorbs oil and impurities, helping to clear pores.
- Magnesium aluminum silicate – a naturally occurring clay-derived mineral that supports skin clearing.
- Glycerin – a humectant and emollient that helps to hydrate and soothe skin.