Crows feet are running for the hills! This potent serum took two years to create and clinically test, and uses dermatologist-developed peptides and complex nutrient algae to visibly improve the entire eye area, reducing the look of wrinkle depth by up to 58% in clinical tests with female participants over 2 months.
"I'M ENTIRELY OBSESSED WITH COMBATING PREMATURE AGING, AND THIS POTENT LITTLE PRODUCT IS EASING ALL OF MY WORRIES ONE DAY AT A TIME." - E ONLINE: Editors' Obsessions
How It Works
But we even tested the active ingredients’ tests, and beat them! In clinical trials, Crow Catcher simply wowed. 91% of participants saw disappearing crow’s feet, lines, and wrinkles – even dark circles and puffiness. In fact, in just 7 days, 100% of participants wanted to add Crow Catcher to their regular skincare routine.
Crow Catcher's clinical tests showed even higher reduction in visible wrinkles – up to 60.4%. Now that’s something to crow about!
Seaweed extract: Omega 3 and Omega 6 oils help reinforce skin’s hydro-lipidic barrier.
- Bio-Peptide: Dermatologist-led clinical tests revealed 58% visible reduction of deep wrinkles versus placebo and 82% reduction in transepidermal water loss in 2-8 weeks.
- Ascophyllum Nodosum and Cyantophyta-class Algae extract: Rich in beneficial antioxidants, including vitamins C & B12.
- Caprylic Triglyceride is an excellent emollient that helps skin repair its surface and resist moisture loss.
- Organic Gotu Kola is an extract of Centella Asiatica and is known for its antibacterial, anti-psoriatic, and wound-healing properties.
How to Use
- Use morning and night on cleansed skin.
- Place small dots around your eye area, and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.