Our premium collagen peptides contain essential building blocks for beauty. They are easily incorporated into your daily routine and offer valuable structural benefits for youthful hair, skin and nails.
- 97.5% Collagen peptide - a great source of high-quality protein
- 100% grass-fed, pasture-raised
- Unflavoured and odourless - easily mixes into any hot or cold beverage, smoothie or food.
- Sustainably sourced for unbeatable quality and purity
- Contains trace minerals and electrolytes
- Certified non-GMO, dairy free, keto and paleo friendly, and no added gluten
- Free from antibiotics, hormones, pesticides, and herbicides
- Type I and III collagen peptides
How It Works
Nature’s Sunshine’s premium collagen peptides contain essential building blocks for beauty. They are easily incorporated into your daily routine and offer valuable structural benefits for youthful hair, skin and nails. Collagen also supports bones and joints for your active lifestyle. They help you look and feel fantastic!
Collagen is the single-most abundant protein in the body, comprising one-third of total proteins, and it forms the structural foundation upon which beauty is built. This fibrous protein of the extracellular matrix supports tissues including skin, and it supports hair and nails. It’s rich in amino acids like glycine, proline and hydroxyproline. These aminos help provide collagen’s characteristic, fiber-like structure and provide rigidity and resistance to stretching. Human studies show that collagen supports skin health by promoting elasticity and hydration. These important benefits aid in promoting and maintaining a more youthful appearance.
Premium collagen peptides offer a clean, effective source of pure protein. Studies have shown that when collagen hydrolysate is taken orally, it is absorbed as di- and tripeptides (two or three amino acids) typically rich in hydroxyproline. These smaller peptides are believed to enter circulation and reach target tissues like skin or cartilage where they help support collagen-producing cells (fibroblasts).
The Secret to Youthful Skin
Everyone knows hydration is essential to great looking youthful skin. That’s why Nature’s Sunshine Collagen contains a unique blend of electrolytes and trace minerals which help support homeostasis and in turn optimize skin moisture and hydration.
Real Beauty Starts Within
Collagen is rich in amino acids, like glycine and proline, that provide rigidity and resistance to stretching. It also promotes skin elasticity and hydration to support softer, smoother, more youthful looking skin... Making you beautiful from the inside out.
Not Just Skin Deep
Collagen is a key component of cartilage. It helps supports healthy joint function and mobility by replenishing connective tissues around the joints. It not only helps you look younger, it helps you feel younger, too!
Beauty Inside and Out
Recent studies have shown that Collagen also plays a vital role in maintaining and promoting overall gut health.
Pure. Simple. Clean. Beauty.
Certified non-GMO, gluten- and dairy-free and both Keto- and Paleo-friendly, Collagen is perfect for everyone’s diet and lifestyle.
Active IngredientsBovine collagen peptides, sea salt, trace mineral blend, potassium chloride. With Trace Minerals & Electrolytes, 17 grams Collagen per serving.
How to Use
- Collagen is odorless, tasteless and mixes easily into any hot or cold beverage, smoothie or food.
- It is easily integrated into any daily wellness program.
- Stir 1 scoop into any beverage (coffee, tea, water, fruit juice, etc.), or add it to your favorite recipes.
- Use daily for best results.