Instant Calming Cream
Ideal For: Itching, Redness,
Why You'll Love This
- Calming ingredient blend soothes the skin after non-invasive professional treatments, waxing and shaving
- Ideal for itch and irritation relief due to eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis or other topical allergens
- Soothes the skin, relieving redness, inflammation and irritation
- Safe for consecutive use for up to seven days
How It Works
A soothing therapeutic treatment product with maximum strength 1% hydrocortisone and a calming ingredient blend to provide anti-irritant benefits to the skin.
This product is the perfect addition to any regimen following a chemical peel or non-invasive treatment. Safe and effective for consistent use up to seven days, or as otherwise directed by your physician or skincare professional.
How to Use
After gentle cleansing, apply a nickel-sized amount to area of treatment, not to exceed three to four times daily.
Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN®moisturizer with SPF in the daytime, nourishing moisturizer in the evening or use as directed by your physician. This product is indicated for no more than seven days of consistent use.
Our products are scientifically developed and carefully formulated to improve the health and appearance of your unique skin. We understand the importance of formulating with the best combinations of innovative ingredients to provide you with safe, highly effective products that deliver on their promises.
All of our products are free of potential irritants like synthetic dyes and fragrances. PCA SKIN® does not perform or condone animal testing.
- Hydrocortisone (1%) – a corticosteroid hormone used to relieve topical itching, irritation and discomfort.
- Asiaticoside – a novel ingredient that helps inhibit the enzymes that break down collagen while supporting skin regeneration.
- Hyaluronic acid, honey, phosopholipids and sphingolipids – this blend normalizes water absorption and repairs the lipid barrier of dry and irritated skin; it forms a hydrating film and provides a long-lasting moisturizing effect.