Get 500 mg vitamin C per tablet with Citrus Bioflavonoids. Support your immune system and quench dangerous free radicals.
- May Reduce the Risk of Chronic Diseases
- May Help Battle High Blood Pressure
- Fights Heart Disease Risk Factors, Potentially Lowering Heart Disease Risk
- Could Reduce Blood Uric Acid Levels and Help Prevent Gout Attacks
- Helps Prevent Iron Deficiencies by Improving Iron Absorption
- Boosts Immunity by Helping White Blood Cells Function Better
- Protects Your Memory and Thinking as You Age
- Supports the immune system.
- Protects against free radical damage.
- Aids in collagen production.
- Provides 500 mg vitamin C per tablet.
How It Works
Vitamin C performs many functions involving the immune system and tissue development. It is involved in iron absorption and in the syntheses of enzymes, hormones and proteins. The adrenal glands need large amounts of this nutrient in order to support immunity and help produce energy.
Vitamin C is easily washed from the body and needs to be replaced constantly. Without vitamin C, the body cannot make collagen, the substance that holds the body’s cells together and maintains skin integrity. Vitamin C works best with attending bioflavonoids, which help protect the body from free radical damage.
500 mg Vitamin C per tablet (835% of the Daily Value), calcium, phosphorus, grapefruit bioflavonoid extract, hesperidin, lemon bioflavonoid extract, orange bioflavonoid extract, rutin and rose hips.
How to Use
Take 1–2 tablets with a meal three times daily.