Looking for a way to keep joints healthy? Chondroitin retains moisture in the joints, which allows for greater flexibility and resilience.
- Supports the production of glycosaminoglycans, proteoglycans and collagen—building blocks of healthy cartilage.
- Helps attract fluid into the joints that acts as a sponge or shock absorber during impact.
- May help increase joint flexibility and resiliency.
- Aids in getting essential nutrients to the cartilage.
- Helps protect cartilage from damaging, nutrition-depleting enzymes.
How It Works
In addition, chondroitin works with other nutrients like glucosamine to stimulate the rebuilding and maintenance of cartilage. The body produces chondroitin, but that production decreases as we age. Chondroitin is found in foods, but usually only in small amounts. Fortunately, the body absorbs chondroitin well, making supplementation a viable alternative.
Active IngredientsChondroitin sulfate.
How to Use
- Take 2 capsules with a meal twice daily.
- Drink 8 oz. water along with the capsules.