Provides nutrients that support and maintain the structural system, support the maintenance of a balanced pH and benefit the circulatory system.
- Provides nutrients that support the structural system.
- Aids in the maintenance of teeth, bones, tendons and skin.
- Supports the maintenance of a balanced pH.
- May offer benefits to the circulatory system.
- Provides 25–50% of the Daily Value of vitamin D, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc and copper per serving.
How It Works
Calcium and magnesium depend on each other for proper assimilation in the body. Calcium is essential to the health of bones, teeth and muscles, and it plays an essential role in blood clotting, nerve conduction and many cellular functions.
Magnesium is an integral part of more than 300 enzymes in the body and, with calcium, affects nerve and muscle functions. More than 80 percent of the natural magnesium in grains is lost by removal of the germ and outer layers during food processing.
This product provides nutrients that support and maintain the structural system, support the maintenance of a balanced pH and benefit the circulatory system.
How to Use
Take 2 tablets with a meal twice daily.
View Supplement Facts
100 IU Vitamin D3 (25% Daily Value), 400 mg calcium (40% DV), 250 mg phosphorus (25% DV), 200 mg magnesium (50% DV), 7.5 mg zinc (50% DV), 1 mg copper (50% DV), plus boron, broccoli flower, cabbage leaf, carrot root, red beet root, rosemary leaf, tomato fruit, turmeric root, grapefruit bioflavonoid, hesperidin and orange bioflavonoid.