Waves of minty moisture
A silky, cooling leave-on face mask that absorbs deep into the skin to reveal a soft, supple, luminous complexion.
Infused with full spectrum extract with cooling FHF-grown spearmint, this mask resets tired skin to its plumpest, quenched state overnight!
How It Works
How It WorksVitamin C, licorice root extract and citric acid smooth skin and visibly improve the look of uneven skin tone, while a plant-based polypeptide, squalane and hyaluronic acid boost skin’s moisture, visually filling fine lines and wrinkles. Healthy hero extracts of turmeric, neem and thyme reveal skin that’s soft, nourished and super hydrated.
Apply a thin layer to the face, neck and decollete after cleansing. Allow mask to penetrate for 15-30 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Or, you may leave on overnight for max absorption.
Each 1.7 oz. jar contains 170 mg of calming, brightening, complexion perfecting.
- Full Spectrum Hi-Bio Seed Oil (U.S. grown) contains skin repairing fatty acids Omega 6 & 3, from the seed. Plus, there are hundreds of beneficial compounds in extract from the plant, shown to reduce redness, breakouts, irritations, and free radical damage, which lessens signs of aging like wrinkles and dullness. Plus, it contains calming Bisabolol terpene, and antioxidant-rich quercetin flavonoid. All these compounds work synergistically to bring a calmed, more youthful appearance to skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – has the unique ability to retain water to give a smoother, younger looking complexion.
- Citric Acid – an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) derived from citrus fruits with beneficial exfoliation and brightening properties.
- Vitamin C – improves the look of multiple signs of aging and improves radiance.
- Squalane oil – a hydrating, soothing, non-irritating, non-comedogenic oil that is lightweight and fast absorbing. Derived from olives it is 100% plant based.
- Essential Oils – Rosemary, Clary & Thyme impart a cooling, refreshing feeling on skin that is also rich in antioxidants.
- FHF Grown Spearmint Extract – a rich source of antioxidants and natural acids; provides a cooling sensation that feels rejuvenating.
Active IngredientsWater, Squalane, Propanediol, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Saccharomyces Ferment, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sh-Polypeptide-50, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclodextrin, Lauroyl Lysine, Tocopherol, PVP, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Candiol, Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-10 Dioleate, Polyglyceryl-10 Dipalmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Sodium Chloride, Coccinia Indica (Ivy Gourd) Fruit Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf, Mentha Arvensis Leaf/Stem Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Glucose, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Mentha Spicata Flower/Leaf/Stem Oil, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Phosphate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf/Twig Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil, Sodium Phosphate, Polyglutamic Acid, Menthyl Lactate, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Potassium Chloride, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica. *Natural fragrance derived from 100% natural sources
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
How to Use
How to Use
- Apply a thin layer to the face, neck and decollete after cleansing.
- Allow mask to penetrate for 15-30 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Or, you may leave on overnight for max absorption.