Wine Wednesday is not just a day in the middle of the week, it's a mindset. And with Blackberry Wine Lip Polish, you're free to live any day like Winesday. Bless Up. We've blended this tipsy treat with organic Oregon blackberries and a splash of rich Texas Merlot.
Freshly harvested, just uncorked, and finely crushed, this luscious botanical lip polish sweeps away any rough patches. Cheers, gorgeous! To you and your renewed, kissable lips.
Tip: Upon polishing, follow-up with Blackberry Crush Lip Balm.
How It Works
- Shea Butter is an excellent skin conditioning agent – it fights wrinkles through deep penetration of vitamins A & E, helping improve skin elasticity and aiding skin in retaining its own moisture.
- Sunflower seed oil is rich in essential fatty acids Omega-6 and Omega-9, softening and soothing dry, chapped lips.
- U.S.-grown cane sugar exfoliates and helps skin cell turnover, while hydrating.
How to Use
- Apply a small amount of Lip Polish to lips and gently massage.
- Remove with a damp cloth. Follow with your favorite lip moisturizer.
- Gentle enough to use daily.
Sucrose (Sugar), Glycerin, Sorbitol, Water/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Alcohol (Wine), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Polysorbate 80, Natural Flavor, Rubus Occidentalis (Black Raspberry) Powder Certified Organic, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Tribehenin, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.