DiscoverBlack Walnut ATC is a concentrated formula that helps maintain the intestinal system and supports the immune system in its battle against invaders.
- Helps to maintain the intestinal system.
- Supports the immune system in its battle against invaders.
- Soothes irritated tissues.
- Enhances the look of the skin.
How It Works
How It WorksThe ancient Greeks used the hulls of black walnut to support the intestinal system and the skin.
Herbalists classify black walnut as an astringent because it is rich in tannins, which have toning properties. Black walnut also contains bitter compounds. Through the ages, it has proven to be an effective yet gentle support to the intestinal system.
According to Scientific Labs:
- “Black Walnut Hull may help to lower blood pressure and serum cholesterol levels and is believed to burn up toxins and fatty materials while balancing blood sugar levels.
- The tannins in Black Walnut Hull (and leaves) possess an astringent quality that is thought to shrink the sweat glands and reduce excessive sweating. The herb is said to help control menorrhagia, the excessive loss of blood during periods. It is also used to control diarrhea.
- Black Walnut Hull is considered a tonic that aids digestion and the intestinal system. It helps to relieve colic, heartburn and flatulence. As a cholagogue, it stimulates the flow of bile into the intestines and is thought to ease bilious colic and pain in the spleen.”
As a skin wash, black walnut hulls are used to treat ringworm and yeast infections of the skin. Taken internally, black walnut hulls are used to treat intestinal worms.
Active IngredientsBlack walnut hulls extract, water and alcohol.
How to Use
How to Use
- Take approximately 20–25 drops (1 ml) with water twice daily.
- One ml is equal to 2 capsules of black walnut.