So take a deep breath, think happy thoughts and try AnxiousLess. It helps with occasional anxiousness, leading you toward calm in the midst of a busy life.
- Helps quickly ease anxiousness without drowsiness*
- Promotes a feeling of confidence and security*
- Improves your mood while helping to reduce fatigue*
- Offers safe, non-habit forming relief*
How It Works
This fast-acting, non-drowsy formula helps relieve the nervousness, worry and tension associated with daily living. Featuring Sceletium tortuosum—a time-honored South African herb—and key nutrients that replenish your body’s stress-coping reserves, AnxiousLess targets feelings of anxiousness from multiple pathways.
Designed to quickly calm your mind, this proprietary blend of natural ingredients helps boost your mood and reduce fatigue. No one else offers this unique formulation featuring Zembrin® brand Sceletium tortuosum and selected nutrients for nervous system support. Zembrin, which is rich in mesembrenone, grows on select farms in South Africa, where indigenous farmers cultivate plants and harvest them in partnership with the San Council. This group represents the San Bushman People in South Africa and promotes social responsibility by sharing profits on every bottle sold with the locals. Our partners also promote and assure maximum sustainability, so you can feel good about feeling good!
- Features Sceletium tortuosum and key nutrients
- Helps promote calm
- Helps relieve occasional anxiousness
- Is non-habit forming
- Zembrin® (Sceletium tortuosumextract)—harvested in South Africa and used by locals for centuries, this herb supports the nervous system as it facilitates feelings of calm and supports a positive mood. This standardized patented extract represents the full, unaltered phytochemical profile of the plant.
- L-Theanine—this unique amino acid increases the brain’s alpha wave activity, which seems to reduce occasional anxiety and encourage feelings of relaxation and calm without drowsiness. Studies have associated taking L-Theanine with improvements in both mental alertness and stress response.
- Thiamin—Deficiency of this important nutrient has been associated with decreased levels of GABA, a key Central Nervous System metabolite tied to many mood and anxiety disorders.
- Magnesium—Studies have shown that a diet deficient in magnesium can lead to increased anxiety and depression.
- Zinc—Supplementation with zinc has been shown to be significantly effective in reducing levels of both anger and depression.
How to Use
Take 1 capsule daily.
As needed to feel less anxious.