Sodium alginate, an important part of the kelp plant, is mucilaginous and gels in water. Many people use it as a nutritional supplement supportive of the intestinal system. Its bulking action encourages normal eliminative function.
Algin supports a healthy intestinal system as it encourages normal elimination.
- Supports the intestinal system.
- May absorb heavy metal ions.
- Encourages normal elimination
How It Works
How to Use
- Take 2 capsules three times daily between meals.
- Drink two glasses of juice or water with each serving.