This formulation provides water-resistant, broad spectrum protection with a light finish.
- Tested to protect the skin for 80 minutes in water or while sweating
- Protects against aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays
- Formulated for use while in water or sweating, so sunscreen won’t drip into eyes
- Awarded the Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation
This Skin Cancer Foundation recommended formulation provides water-resistant, broad spectrum protection with a light finish.
- Smooth a nickel-sized amount onto face and neck after cleansing.
- Allow to absorb at least 20 minutes prior to daytime exposure.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of sun exposure and repeat as needed.
- It is recommended for active use.
This sunscreen is also meant for use on the body and should be applied to any sun exposed areas.
Our solutions are carefully selected combinations of scientifically developed products designed to improve the health and appearance of your unique skin. We understand the importance of formulating with the best combinations of innovative ingredients to provide you with safe, highly effective products that deliver on their promises. All of our products are free of potential irritants like synthetic dyes and fragrances. PCA SKIN does not perform or condone animal testing.
- Zinc oxide – provides broad spectrum UV protection by reflecting, scattering and absorbing UV rays.
- Octinoxate and octisalate – absorb and filter UV rays.
- Caffeine and silybin – important antioxidants that further protect the skin from damaging UV rays.