Dull, lackluster skin gets a micro buff and flawless makeover with this dual-action clarifying mud exfoliation mask. Awarded Top New Skincare product by Essence magazine, and named a "New Classic" by Southern Living Magazine.
"TEXAS MADE EXFOLIANT THAT TIGHTENS PORES."
- Southern Living Magazine, Hall of Fame Beauty Products
How It Works
This mask does not tingle when used, and can be used either as a mask (if you don’t want to scrub), exfoliator (if you want a shiny, smooth look) or both, by exfoliating and then letting the mud dry before rinsing.
Fun Fact: Lora Arellano, the incredibly talented Celebrity Makeup Artist, used Sand Your Ground leading up to her wedding for a nearly photo-perfect day! See her Instagram before and afters featured above.
- Montmorillonite clay has a negative charge that soothes and tones skin.
- Pumice naturally clears dead skin cells.
- Willow Bark Extract has strong astringent that helps improve skin's texture.
- Organic glycerin aids in moisture retention.
How to Use
- Splash face with water and apply mask with fingertips and exfoliate gently in a circular motion.
- Rinse with warm water, or let mud dry and then rinse.
- To use as a clarifying mask for breakouts and redness, skip the exfoliating step and only apply as a mask.
- Follow with a cleanser.
- Use 2-3 times per week.
Montmorillonite Red Clay, Water/Eau, Pumice, Glycerin Certified Organic, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Certified Organic, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum*. *Natural fragrance derived from 100% natural sources.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.