DiscoverHawthorn berries contain constituents that appear to enhance heart muscle function and circulatory health. Garlic may help to improve circulation. Capsicum may promote circulation in the extremities.
- Supports healthy circulation.
- Supports heart muscle function.
How It Works
How It WorksHawthorn berries
- Loaded with antioxidants
- May have anti-inflammatory properties
- May lower blood pressure
- May reduce blood cholesterol levels
- Used to aid digestion
- May have anti-aging properties
- May reduce anxiety
- Used to treat heart failure
- Easy to add to your diet
The research included studies involving both animals and humans. It found the following:
- Diabetes: Studies suggest capsaicin has several actions that have an anti-diabetic effect. These include reducing insulin resistance, which makes it easier for blood glucose to get inside cells from the bloodstream. Capsaicin also helps prevent obesity, which is an important risk factor for diabetes.
- Cholesterol: A number of studies suggest capsaicin can decrease total cholesterol, triglycerides, and low-density lipoproteins, known as “bad cholesterol.” They also indicate it can increase high-density lipoproteins, known as “good cholesterol.”
- High blood pressure: Studies show capsaicin reduces high blood pressure through several benefits. These include releasing substances that widen blood vessels, suppressing an enzyme that narrows blood vessels, and stimulating increased urination, which reduces blood pressure by helping remove excess fluid.
- Obesity: Several studies report that capsaicin promotes weight loss by increasing appetite satisfaction and preventing the development and accumulation of fat cells.
- Pain: A 2020 review Trusted Source evaluated the body of research on the pain-relieving effects of capsaicin in topical or injection form.
- Cancer: A 2020 study Trusted Source reviewed research on the effects of capsaicin on cancer. A majority of the investigations involved high concentrations of the compound in cell cultures.
- Antibiotic-resistant infections: A 2015 studyTrusted Source tested the effectiveness of capsaicin against infection-causing bacteria that were resistant to the antibiotic erythromycin. The results indicated the compound can kill these resistant bacterial strains.
- Contains compounds with potent medicinal properties
- Highly nutritious but has very few calories
- Can help protect against illness, including the common cold
- Active compounds in garlic can reduce blood pressure
- Improves cholesterol levels, which may lower the risk of heart disease
- Contains antioxidants that may help prevent Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- Athletic performance might be improved with garlic supplements
- May help detoxify heavy metals in the body
- May improve bone health
Active IngredientsHawthorn berries, capsicum fruit and garlic bulb.
How to Use
How to UseDirections
Take 2 capsule with a meal.