ALA supports several body systems and protects the liver and the cell membranes.
- Encourages energy production.
- Supports blood sugar levels already within the normal range.
- Protects the liver.
- Supports the cardiovascular system.
- Supports nerve cell health
- Supports the nervous and glandular systems.
- Enhances the efforts of other antioxidants.
How It Works
Most antioxidants are either water- or fat-soluble. Alpha lipoic acid is both, making its protective powers available to all cells in the body. Subsequently, ALA is often called the universal antioxidant, and it can protect the integrity of the cell membrane as well as offset cell stress.
ALA protects the cell membrane and promotes mitochondrial activity to keep your body and its tissues young. It also helps support the body’s natural removal of toxins. ALA directs calories away from fat production and toward energy production. Each capsule provides 250 mg alpha lipoic acid.
Active IngredientsAlpha lipoic acid and turmeric root.
How to Use
Take 1 capsule with a meal.