- A complete regimen to calm and support skin stressed by chemotherapy or radiation therapy
- Products are free from irritants
How It Works
This carefully selected regimen will help calm, soothe and support skin under stress during chemotherapy or radiation therapy. The products included are free of many known irritants that can exacerbate some of the common dermatological side effects brought on by many cancer treatments.
How to Use
See individual product directions by clicking each product name under key products.
Our solutions are carefully selected combinations of scientifically developed products designed to improve the health and appearance of your unique skin. We understand the importance of formulating with the best combinations of innovative ingredients to provide you with safe, highly effective products that deliver on their promises. All of our products are free of potential irritants like synthetic dyes and fragrances. PCA SKIN® does not perform or condone animal testing.
- Creamy Cleanser – this gentle, hydrating cleanser effectively removes dirt, debris and makeup without stripping the skin of necessary moisture.
- Anti-Redness Serum – this unique formulation calms, soothes and improves the appearance of sensitive skin prone to redness.
- Hydrating Serum – a serum containing a specialized blend of antioxidants and moisture-binding ingredients to leave skin soft, plump and hydrated.
- Perfecting Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 30 – This revolutionary broad spectrum sunscreen combines protective ingredients with botanicals that encourage an even skin tone.
- ReBalance – a nourishing, light moisturizer that hydrates, calms and soothes normal to sensitive skin.
- Silkcoat® Balm – this moisturizer is the ultimate treatment for dry and mature skin, and skin in harsh or cold climates.
- CliniCalm™ 1% – a soothing treatment with maximum strength 1% hydrocortisone to soothe and provide temporary relief of itching and irritation.
- Peptide Lip Therapy – a hydrating lip treatment that minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the lip area.