Epsom salts silken the feel of water and provide a relaxing, floating sensation. It is made up of the naturally occurring minerals magnesium and sulfate.
Get calm skin – even on the go. These hand crafted, 100% natural buffing mixes become gentle exfoliating masks – just pour in the palm of your hand, add water and apply.
- Cucumber extract hydrates, reduces the look of dark circles, puffiness and inflammation, and is rich in vitamins A, B1, B6, C & D, Folate, Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) extract contains polyphenols that are potent antioxidants with soothing properties. Green Tea also contains catechins, which deeply cleanse pores.
- Milk proteins, amino acids and lactic acid calm and soothe dry, upset skin.
- French green clay is beneficial in removing impurities and tightening the look of pores, toning the skin, and exfoliating dead skin cells.
How It Works
To buff, balance, and nourish your skin, simply pour the buffing powder into your palm. Yes! A little bit goes a long way. Add a few drops of water to create an oatmeal-like paste, and exfoliate using circular motions. Whether used as a face mask, an exfoliator or both, your skin will feel like silk!
Sold in a zip-seal package with 4-6 facial treatments, depending on whether you also treat your neck area.
How to Use
- Pour a quarter-sized amount of Facial Buffing Mask into your palm then add about the same amount of drops of warm water to form a paste.
- Exfoliate your face in circular motions using your fingertips.
- Leave paste on your face as a treatment mask for 2-3 minutes to allow the muds, vitamins, milks and extracts to be fully absorbed.
- Then rinse.
Milk/Lait, Sodium Bicarbonate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Kaolin, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Peel Extract, Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Mangifera Indica (Mango Seed Butter), Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf Powder, Parfum*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. *Natural fragrance derived from 100% natural sources.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.