Healing / Calming Kit
Brand: PCARecommended For: All Skin Types,
Available In-Store Only
(Prices are Subject to Change)
Healing / Calming Kit (speeds up recovery time)
This strategically selected collection of products ensures skin stays calm, soothed and hydrated in the days following a professional treatment. Using these products after a treatment reduces chances of any negative reactions and increases visible results.
- A complete regimen for use post-treatment
- Products that properly hydrate and care for skin following professional procedures
Skin Types / Conditions
How it Works
This comprehensive product collection contains a combination of brightening, exfoliating and calming ingredients, including the over-the-counter ingredient hydroquinone, to lighten and inhibit age spots and all types of discolorations. This regimen provides even complexions for those without sensitivity to hydroquinone.
How to Use
See individual product directions by clicking each product name under key products.
Our solutions are carefully selected combinations of scientifically developed products designed to improve the health and appearance of your unique skin. We understand the importance of formulating with the best combinations of innovative ingredients to provide you with safe, highly effective products that deliver on their promises. All of our products are free of potential irritants like synthetic dyes and fragrances. PCA SKIN® does not perform or condone animal testing.
- Facial Wash – a gentle cleanser that removes makeup, oil, dirt and environmental impurities.
- CliniCalm™ 1% – a soothing treatment with maximum strength 1% hydrocortisone to soothe and provide temporary relief of itching and irritation.
- Perfecting Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 30 – This revolutionary broad spectrum sunscreen combines protective ingredients with botanicals that encourage an even skin tone.
- ReBalance – a nourishing, light moisturizer that hydrates, calms and soothes normal to sensitive skin.
- Silkcoat® Balm – this moisturizer is the ultimate treatment for skin post-treatment, and skin in harsh or cold climates.