This bundle will make you glow from head to toe! Each of the three products in this face and body package is chock full of Papaya enzymes that peel away dead skin cells and deliver instantly smooth texture in just one use.
This bundle will make you glow from head to toe! Each of the three products in this face and body package is chock full of Papaya enzymes that peel away dead skin cells and deliver instantly smooth texture in just one use.SET INCLUDES
- Illumination Fruit Brightening Fruit Acid Peel Mask - 3 oz
- Chocolate Fig Vitamin Recovery Serum - 2 oz
- Honey Heel Glaze - 3 oz
How It Works
EXFOLIATE & MASK: Prepare for fruit tingles! If you’ve never used a professional acid peel before, you’re in for a mini miracle (a little sting, a lotta results). Illumination Fruit™ will brighten your complexion and make it glow in no time!
TREAT YOUR FACE, NECK & DECOLLETE: Envelop your skin in infinite softness that leaves you irresistibly supple! Chocolate Fig is ultra-hydrating, instantly renewing serum -- a fabulous antioxidant and nutrient cocktail for your skin. Hydrate and radiate with splendor!
TREAT YOUR FEET: A scrumptious bottle of love for heels and toes! Honey Heel Glaze® has been called an Instant Pedicure - loved by magazine editors and customers galore - because this Texas wildflower honey-based serum seals in moisture and brings rich color back to tired feet.
Get your glow on with this 3-piece set!
- Live cells suspended in the glaze deliver nutrients, on contact with skin for maximum vitamin potency.
- 5% Lactic | 5% Malic | 5% Citric | 2% Mandelic Acids include an array of AHA's that instantly condition and improve the appearance of skin, with gentle brightening and clarifying effects that make pores look refined. Lactic acid is an AHA that exfoliates on the surface of skin by breaking down the material that holds dead skin together, allowing it to shed naturally. Malic acid exfoliates from unripened fruit. Citric acid exfoliates from citrus fruits. Mandelic acid is an AHA with a larger molecule size and more gentle than other acids.
- Organic Figs contain vitamins A, E and K, which are strong antioxidants, both helping visibly smooth & firm the look of skin.
- Honey is a natural humectant, which helps skin absorb and retain moisture to soften outer layer, improving elasticity.
How to Use
- Use at night.
- Leave on skin for 1 to 3 minutes, then rinse off.
- Skin will be rosy red, tingle, and feel warm for several hours afterward.
- Wait a day until your skin has adjusted back to normal before using again.
- You can then leave the mask on for longer periods of time and even manually exfoliate.
- See full instructions inside box.
- Apply a thin layer onto face and let it dry before applying moisturizer.
- Leave on for the rest of your day or night.
- Dab a pea-sized amount on unkempt feet.
- Or enjoy an all-night soak by painting on Honey Heel Glaze in a thick layer, and slip on a pair of dark socks that won't stain.
- By morning, your feet will feel soft and supple.
Chocolate Fig Vitamin Recovery Serum: Water/Eau, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, SD Alcohol 40, Polyquaternium-37, Honey/Meil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Powder, Certified Organic Fiscus Carica (Fig) Fruit Concentrate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Panthenol, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Certified Organic Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit, *Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid. *Natural fragrance derived from 100% natural sources.
Honey Heel Glaze®: Water/Eau, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Polyquaternium-37, Honey/Miel, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Panthenol, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Parfum*, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid, Caramel. *All FarmHouse Fresh fragrances are phthalate-free.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.