Our most popular sanitizer for hands, cell phones, countertops, door handles, and more. This unscented Sanitizer Liquid is an alcohol consistency that is often preferred for squeezing onto paper towels, to use as handy wipes around the house (which are currently very difficult find).
How It Works
This hand sanitizer meets U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) healthcare personnel hand-washing requirements.
- Alcohol sanitizes on contact
- Glycerin improves skin’s hydration and elasticity, alleviating dryness.
How to Use
- Put a small amount in your palm and rub your hands together until they're dry.
- Or squeeze onto a towel to use as handy wipes around the house for cell phones, counter tops, door handles, etc.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame. Do not use in children less than 2 months of age. Do not use on open skin wounds. When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Water/Eau, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.