- Aids in the construction of healthy cell membranes.
- Keeps saturated fats mobile in the bloodstream.
- Maintains already-normal stickiness of blood platelets.
- Plays a vital role in the production of prostaglandins.
- Helps maintain cholesterol levels already in the normal range.
- Stimulates immune activity.
How It Works
Fatty acids are termed “essential” because the body cannot manufacture them. Flax seed oil contains twice as much omega-3 essential fatty acids as fish oil products, without the fishy aftertaste.
The body produces prostaglandins—precursors to hormones and other compounds. Some of these initiate beneficial reactions while others produce negative effects. An improper balance of EFAs in the diet can lead to increased production of the “bad” prostaglandins. Flax Seed Oil Liquid provides the ideal ratio of omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 EFAs required to maintain the necessary balance between good and bad prostaglandins.
EFAs from flax also support the structural integrity of cellular membranes, offering associated benefits to the cardiovascular and nervous systems.
Active IngredientsFlax seed oil from cold-pressed flax seeds, rosemary leaves, mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate and citric acid.
How to Use
Take 1 teaspoon three times daily.