Digestive Bitters Tonic
Appetite, Gallbladder, Poor Digestion,
These liquid herbs support the digestive system, boost immunity and promote overall vitality. May help trigger appetite.
- Improves appetite.
- Tones the digestive system and boosts immunity.
- Enhances the secretion of digestive juices.
- Improves the absorption of nutrients.
- Aids the natural cleansing processes of the liver and gallbladder.
- Promotes vigor and vitality.
How It Works
Bitter herbs encourage the secretion of digestive juices, resulting in improved appetite and digestion. This formula helps to ensure that food is properly digested.
These herbs also influence the gallbladder to empty properly, allowing for more complete digestion of fats. Bitter herbs are especially beneficial during convalescence and for general debility.
How to Use
- Adults: Take 1 teaspoon 15 minutes before each meal.
- Children: Take 1/2 teaspoon 15 minutes before each meal.
Water, glycerin, cardamom seed tincture, red raspberry syrup, stevia leaves, dandelion root, orange peel tincture and gentian root.